Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

Beauty and IT- Rolled Into One!

Can IT be an accompaniment with beauty? Sounds weird indeed!
Even I thought the same until I was introduced to SiBOOM salon software. When IT has benefitted many industries, including service-oriented, customer-oriented, and product-oriented and others, then why not beauty industry too?
Considering a suggestion from a dear friend, I too made up my mind on buying salon software to benefit my salon. However, after a glance at the price, my doubts were raised to an all-new level. Is the price worth it? Will it bring benefits equivalent to the whopping amount I will be spending to purchase the same?

To save my books from a wasteful expense rather than a healthy investment, I considered the following points before choosing the software.

  • Among the innumerable software providers, I hunted for the one that has been in business for a longer time and possessed the required experience.
  • When investing, it is rational to hunt for the most cost effective solution. However, buying very low-cost software often equals to a poorly performing one. So, I avoided making a decision solely on price. Other factors were equally important.
  • I wanted an innovative company, which includes the latest in the industry. For instance: software which does not provide social media connectivity in this era is not useful. What if I have to use another APP to send messages and updates to clients?
  • The heavy demand of the beauty industry makes it essential for the software to be Cloud based rather than Local. For, I could have access to it from anywhere and everywhere.
  • Software’s often come with the fine print. I read each one to avoid falling into the hands of the unscrupulous ones.
  • Finally, it was time to check the software license. 

While following the aforementioned tips, I landed up at SiBOOM salon software. I am extremely happy with my decision. If you still have your doubts, make a checklist with the points mentioned above and watch SiBOOM match all of them.
What’s more, you can also use the free salon softwareversion and see the results yourself.
Contact them for more at: www.siboom.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment